Milk and other beverages
- What does the word “fair” mean when displayed on containers such as for milk?
- Why does my stomach rumble when drinking milk?
- Why does it smell something different when you leave milk open in the refrigerator?
- How long does milk keep after opening it?
- Why does the same milk have a different expiration date?
- Why does ESL treatment provide “long lasting deliciousness”?
- What is the “RO membrane concentration process”?
Pudding and desserts
- Is it safe to heat up the baked pudding in a microwave?
(Can I make pudding at home using container of baked pudding?)
- Does Ohayo Dairy’s “one-a-day iron yogurt” use “heme iron”? Or “non-heme iron”?
- Ohayo Dairy’s “one-a-day iron yogurt”
What is the criteria for “one-a-day iron”?
- What is the water on the surface of the yogurt?
- When and how much yogurt should be effective?
- I hear that the “anthocyanin” contained in blueberries is good for the eyes; is this true?
- Looking at the yogurt label, there are things written such as “fermented milk” and “product with milk, etc. as the main ingredient,” but what are the differences?
- What kind of lactobacillus is “L-55 lactobacillus”?
- In the “Oishiku Kajitsu” fruit yogurt series and the “Senobic Yogurt”, when discarding the its container, is there a way to easily and cleanly peel off the side label for trash separation?
- How can I effectively separate the “Oishiku Kajitsu” fruit yogurt series and the “Senobic Yogurt” series containers?
- Why did the yogurt separate and the something round float?
- Can I freeze and preserve yogurt?
- Why is there no expiration date on ice cream?
- Looking at the ice cream label, there are classifications written such as “ice cream” and “ice milk,” but what are the differences?
- Why does ice cream stick to my lips when I eat it?
- Why is there an allergy label?
- What is the HACCP mark?
Raw materials and ingredients
- What is the raw material in gelatin?
- Are the containers and lids used for pudding and yogurt burnable?
Questions frequently received from customers. Please choose from the following categories.